Welcome to the homepage of the China Conference on Knowledge Graph and Semantic Computing (CCKS2018). CCKS2018 is merged from two premier relevant forums held previously: the Chinese Knowledge Graph Symposium (KGS), and the Chinese Semantic Web and Web Science Conference (CSWS). KGS was firstly held at Beijing in 2013, and then at Nanjing in 2014, at Yichang 2015. CSWS was firstly held at Beijing in 2006, and has continually been the main forum for research on the Semantic (Web) Technologies in China for nearly ten years. The new conference CCKS brings together researchers from both forums and covers wider fields including the Knowledge Graph, the Semantic Web, Linked Data, NLP, knowledge representation, graph databases etc. It aims to become the top forum on Knowledge Graph and Semantic Technologies for Chinese researchers and practitioners from academia, industry, and government. CCKS is organized by the Technical Committee on Language and Knowledge Computing of CIPS (Chinese Information Processing Society of China).
The Theme is：Knowledge computation and Language understanding
- 2018China Conference on Knowledge Graph and Semantic Computing(CCKS 2018)：Tianjin, 14-17 August,2018
- 2017China Conference on Knowledge Graph and Semantic Computing(CCKS 2017)：Chengdu, 26-29 August,2017
- 2016China Conference on Knowledge Graph and Semantic Computing(CCKS 2016)：Beijing, 19-22 September,2016
- The 3rd Conference on Chinese Knowledge Graph(KG 2015)：Yichang, 2015年11月9-10 November,2015
- The 2nd Conference on Chinese Knowledge Graph(KG 2014)： Wuhan, 17 October,2014
- The 1st Conference on Chinese Knowledge Graph(KG 2013)： Suzhou, 12 October,2013